Day 1: Arrival in Arusha
Picked up at the Kilimanjaro International airport in Arusha by our office Representative briefed concerning your safari then introduced to your driver and transferred to the Kibo Palace Hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: Arusha / Ngorongoro Conservancy Area.
Breakfast at the Hotel and then depart for Ngorongoro Conservancy Area. A protected area and a World Heritage Site. The area is named after Ngorongoro Crater, a large volcanic caldera within the area.
The jewel in Ngorongoro's crown is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder.
Meals and overnight at the Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Day 3: Arusha / Ngorongoro Conservancy Area.
Full Day Crater Tour with picnic lunch boxes.
Dinner and overnight at the Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Day 4: Ngorongoro / Serengeti National Park.
Breakfast and then depart for Serengeti National Park. The oldest and most popular National Park and the jewel in the crown of Tanzania's protected areas. Serengeti is also a World heritage site and was recently proclaimed a 7th Worldwide wonder for its annual wildebeest and zebras Migration that flow south from the northern hills to the southern plains for the short rains every year.
All meals and overnight at the Ikoma Tented Camp. Booked on FB
Day 5 & 6: Serengeti National Park.
2 Full day game drives at Serengeti National Park with picnic lunch boxes.
Dinner and overnights at the Camp.
Day 7: Serengeti / Lake Manyara National Park.
After a leisurely early breakfast at the Camp, you will then drive to Lake Manyara National Park.
Meals and overnight at the Manyara Hotel.
Day 8: Lake Manyara / Arusha + Departure.
After breakfast at the Hotel you will return to Arusha and dropped off at the airport for your home bound flight.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.