Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi Kenya / Amboseli National Park
Picked up at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport in Nairobi by our office Representative briefed concerning your safari then introduced to your driver guide and then drive straight to Amboseli National Park. The Park is located in Loitoktok District, Rift Valley Province of Kenya.
The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants among other wildlife species. Other attraction of the park includes opportunities to meet the Maasai people and also offers spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
All Meals at the Lodge / Tented Camp.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Whole day in Amboseli National park with game drives between the meals. With overnight at the Lodge/Tented Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park / Lake Naivasha
Breakfast and then drive to Lake Naivasha via Nairobi.
Arrive for lunch and check in at the Lodge/Tented Camp. Thereafter have an afternoon game drive at the Hells Gate National Park.
The Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley. Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa.
- • Also home for African buffalo, zebra, eland, hartebeest, Thomson's gazelle and baboons are common. The park is also home to klipspringer antelope and Chandler's mountain reedbuck
- • Prolific birdlife – there are over 100 species of birds in the park, including vultures, Verreaux's Eagles, augur buzzard and swifts. With Optional Boat ride at the crescent island.
Dinner and overnight at the Lodge/Tented camp.
Day 4: Lake Naivasha / Maasai Mara
Breakfast and then depart for the highlight of your safari.
Maasai Mara (Masai Mara)National Reserve is situated in south-west Kenya and is one of Africa's Greatest Wildlife Reserves. Together with the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania it forms Africa's most diverse, incredible and most spectacular eco-systems and possibly the world's top safari big game viewing eco-system. Home and famous for the World's "Great Migration", one of the awe-inspiring natural events.
Make sure you have your safari book planned out that includes the Maasai Mara. I am sure you have heard the wildebeest migration is nothing short of amazing. It is one of the things you have to add to your bucket list. And best time to be in Kenya for it is JULY – OCTOBER.
Arrive in time for hot lunch and check in at the Lodge/Tented Camp.
Later on have an afternoon game drives at the reserve and return to the Lodge/Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 5 & 6: Maasai Mara National Reserve.
2 whole days in Maasai Mara National Reserve with game drives between the meals OR Optional full day game drives with packed lunch boxes at no extra cost.
With optional balloon ride safari and Maasai Village visit. (at extra cost)
All meals at the Lodge/Tented Camp.
Day 7: Maasai Mara National Reserve / Nairobi + Departure.
After breakfast at the Lodge/Camp you will return to Nairobi and dropped off at the airport for your home bound flight.
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.