Day 1: Arrival in Nairobi Kenya / Uganda / Kibale
Arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International airport in Nairobi and connect your direct flight to Kampala Uganda where you will be picked up by our representative and then drive straight to Kibale Forest Park with enroute lunch.
Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 2: Kibale Forest / Queen Elizabeth NP
Early breakfast at the Camp and then drive to Kibale Forest Headquarters for Chimpanzee Tracking. It's a guided walk and with 13 primates in the park, one usually finds at least 5 or six different types of primates.
Later you will then drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park for lunch at the Lodge / Tented Camp.
You will then have an afternoon game drive at the Queen Elizabeth National Park plus Boat cruise tour on Kazinga Channel.Dinner and overnight at the Lodge / Tented Camp.
Day 3: Queen Elizabeth /Bwindi.
After breakfast, you will drive to Bwindi National Park for Gorilla tracking with meals and overnight at the Tented Camp.
Day 4: Bwindi National Park
Whole day Gorilla Tracking through Bwindi with picnic lunch boxes.
Dinner and Overnight at the Camp.
Day 5: Bwindi / Kampala / Nairobi
After a leisurely breakfast at the Camp you will then be transferred to Kampala for your flight back to Nairobi to connect your home bound flight
Package inclusions and exclusions
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Transport and game drives in specially designed 4 x 4 new Safari minivan with open roof for maximum game viewing drives
- Services of a great professional English speaking safari guides.
- Park Entrance fees.
- Government taxes where applicable.
- Airport transfers.
- Cost of obtaining visas.
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, mineral water, tips etc.
- International departure taxes.
- Travel & medical insurance.
- Other expenses that are of purely personal nature
- Flying Doctor Service. This caters only for evacuation to reputable hospitals but does not cover hospital bills.
- Cost of optional activities.